- If we cancel a class, all tuition will be refunded.
- There are no refunds or credits for withdrawal from single-session classes or workshops, or high school credit courses.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Withdrawal requests must be submitted in writing and must be received via email, fax, or mail at least 2 weeks prior to the start of class; tuition will be refunded less a $35 per class cancellation fee.
- No refunds or credits will be given for withdrawals in the 2 weeks preceding the start of class or thereafter.
- Students assume all risk of changes in their personal schedules.
- Absence from class does not reduce the cost of operating our programs; for this reason, absence will not result in a refund or credit. No exceptions will be made.
Summer 2019 - Please see the specific refund policies for Westport Summer Teen Theater and Staples Players Summer production under the course descriptions for those programs.
Fax: (203) 341-1218
Mail: Westport Continuing Education, 70 North Avenue, Westport, CT 06880
| | Share