How to Register
- Be sure to register early; enrollment is limited.
- Please register via one method only - online, mail, or in person.
- If your course is full, you will be entered on a wait-list.
- Classes must have sufficient enrollment to be self-supporting.
- We will notify you if a course is canceled.
- We send confirmations by email; if you do not provide us with an email address, you will not receive a confirmation.
- Room assignments will be posted in the main entry.
- All registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment must accompany registration.
The administration reserves the right to limit enrollment, withdraw courses or discontinue classes. Registrants will be notified only if a course is closed or withdrawn.
Westport Continuing Education will cooperate with businesses and the community in developing and presenting courses. If a group of adults requests a course, WCE will try to offer it. If you are interested or know of someone who would like to teach a course, please contact us.
Please note that our instructors are hired to teach general concepts and not to provide specific investment advice to individuals. Students should consult their own financial advisors or attorneys before making investment decisions based on our instructors' classroom examples.
Westport Continuing Education provides these courses as a public service and does not endorse or recommend any product or service mentioned in connection with these courses.
Payment must accompany registration. We accept MasterCard, VISA, or checks made payable to Westport Continuing Education.
Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Westport Continuing Education does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, race, color, age, marital status, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion, mental or physical disability, or any other legally recognized protected status in any of its employment practices, school activities, or educational programs.
Individuals requiring accommodations to attend one of our programs are requested to contact the director of Westport Continuing Education at 203-341-1209 or at email@example.com
| | Share