Senior Center Courses
The Westport Center for Senior Activities is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for adults 60 years of age and older by offering the opportunity to continue to learn and develop, to maintain optimum physical, mental and social well-being, and to enjoy recreation and companionship in a pleasant and safe environment.
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
All classes require pre-registration and will be filled on a first come served basis. Call to Register: Telephone 203-341-5099
- Computer Classes
- Saturday and Sunday Socials
- Movies with dinner Thursday evenings
- Mind-Body-Spirit, Health & Healing
- Culinary Classes
- Yoga & Pilates
- Dance & Stretch
- Foreign Language Instruction
- Sculpture, Beading, Stained Glass, One Stroke Painting
- Fitness Center, Strength Training, Aerobic Chair
- Support Groups, Blood Pressure & Hearing Screening
- Tai Chi, Qigong
- Drawing, Oil Colors, Watercolor
- Current Events
- Nutrition Education
- Core Strength Training
- College Level Courses
- Parkinson's Support and Fitness
Senior Center classes meet at 21 Imperial Avenue unless noted. In case of late changes or for information on new offerings, please verify times by calling.
Please visit online at: www.westportct.gov/seniorcenter for a complete listing of class schedules and fees.
REGISTRATION - DO NOT USE ELECTRONIC FORM TO REGISTER, PLEASE CALL THE WESTPORT SENIOR CENTER AT 203-341-5099 TO REGISTER.
| | Share