Cancellation & Refund Policy
Registration Deadline: The deadline to register for programs online is two business days before the class begins. For most summer programs, the deadline is the Friday before the camp starts, unless noted otherwise. The system automatically closes at 11:59pm.
Late Registration / Class Change Fee: If there is still availability, parents may register for programs after the deadline or change a class schedule. There is a $25 fee. We cannot pro-rate missed classes. Please call 203-341-1209 for availability or email email@example.com.
Cancellation/Refunds: Request to withdraw from a class must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your fees will be refunded less a $25 cancellation fee.
- If we cancel a class for any reason, you will be notified by email and the class fee will be refunded 100%.
- There are no refunds or credits for withdrawal from single-session classes or workshops.
- For classes with multiple sessions, participants may withdraw within the first two weeks of class. You will receive 50% of the class fee, less the $25 cancellation fee. All requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.
- For summer camps, the deadline to withdraw is within 24 hours after the first day of camp. You will receive 50% of the class fee less the $25 cancellation fee. All requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students / Parents & Guardians assume all risk of changes in their personal schedules.
- Absence from class does not reduce the cost of operating our programs; for this reason, absence will not result in a refund or credit.
All activities offered by Westport Continuing Education are held in accessible locations. Individuals requiring accommodations to attend one of our programs are requested to contact the director of Westport Continuing Education at (203) 341-1209 or at email@example.com.
Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Westport Continuing Education does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, race, color, age, marital status, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion, mental or physical disability, or any other legally recognized protected status in any of its employment practices, school activities, or educational programs.
Medical Emergency & Treatment Policy
In the event of a medical emergency as determined by the school nurse or other responsible staff member, it is the policy of the Westport Board of Education to dial 911 immediately to obtain emergency medical services and/or transport to the nearest approved medical facility. WCE staff, or school personnel will then attempt to reach you/and/or the child’s doctor at the number(s) indicated by you on your Continuing Education registration form. Your child will receive medical care and treatment necessary to sustain life and/or stabilize his or her condition as determined by the medical facility. Any further treatment must be authorized specifically by you or the persons designated by you.
Photograph & Video Policy
Westport Continuing Education follows the policy of the Westport Public Schools for the release of students’ or parents’ information. It is the policy of the Westport Board of Education never to release students’ or parents’ addresses and telephone numbers without consent.
Westport Continuing Education utilizes photographs and/or video to feature classes, camps, and programs for the purpose of marketing and publicity in print, social media, and on Webcontent.