FAQ | Registration Information
Advanced registration is required for all Westport Continuing Education classes. If you have any questions please call us at 203-341-1209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who May Register: Both residents and non-residents are welcome to register for any WCE class.
- 3 Ways to Register: You may register online or by mail.
- Payment: Payment is due at the time of registration. We accept MasterCard and VISA, or checks made payable to Westport Continuing Education.
- Waitlists: If your course is full, sign up for the wait-list, if available. You will be notified if a spot becomes available.
- Class Cancellations: Classes must have sufficient enrollments in order to run. If WCE cancels a class for any reason, all tuition will be refunded. You will be notified if a course is cancelled.
- Confirmations: Confirmations are sent by email; please provide an email address during registration.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please see Important Information for our refund policy.
For holidays, birthdays and other special occasions, consider a gift certificate for workshops or classes at Westport Continuing Education. Because learning never stops! Call (203) 341-1209 for information.
- Register for multiple courses at once, if desired.
- For your convenience, a profile will be created on each student which will expedite future registrations.
Register By Mail:
Westport Continuing Education
70 North Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
The administration reserves the right to limit enrollment, withdraw courses or discontinue classes. Registrants will be notified only if a course is closed or withdrawn.
Westport Continuing Education cooperates with businesses and community partners to develop and present courses. Westport Continuing Education provides these courses as a public service and does not endorse or recommend any product or service mentioned in connection with these courses.
Please note that our instructors are hired to teach general concepts and not to provide specific investment or other specific advice to individuals. Participants should consult their own financial advisors or attorneys before making investment or other important decisions based on our instructors’ classroom examples.