FAQ | Registration Information
Update as of April 8, 2020:
Classes for adults, teens and kids are currently on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Westport Continuing Education, a division of Westport Public Schools, typically follows the school schedule.
Westport Continuing Education offers a wide range of affordable and convenient courses that you can take online in partnership with ed2go. We invite you to explore opportunities to gain new skills or hobbies on our ed2go website.
The Main Office at Staples High School is currently closed. Staff are currently working remotely. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced registration is required for all Westport Continuing Education classes. If you have any questions please call us at 203-341-1209 or email email@example.com.
- Who May Register: Both residents and non-residents are welcome to register for any WCE class.
- 4 Ways to Register: You may register online, by mail, by phone, or in person.
- Registration Fees: Register online to avoid the $10 registration fee ($5 for Westport seniors). Classes with one session do not have a registration fee.
- Payment: Payment is due at the time of registration. We accept MasterCard and VISA, or checks made payable to Westport Continuing Education.
- Waitlists: If your course is full, sign up for the wait-list. You will be notified if a spot becomes available.
- Class Cancellations: Classes must have sufficient enrollments in order to run. If WCE cancels a class for any reason, all tuition will be refunded. You will be notified if a course is cancelled.
- Confirmations: Confirmations are sent by email; please provide an email address during registration. 2020 Summer Catalog | Westport Continuing Education
For holidays, birthdays and other special occasions, consider a gift certificate for workshops or classes at Westport Continuing Education. Because learning never stops! Call (203) 341-1209 for information.
- Register for multiple courses at once, if desired.
- For your convenience, a profile will be created on each student which will expedite future registrations.
Register By Phone, By Mail, Or In-Person
Registrations can be placed by phone, by mail, or in-person for an additional $10 fee per registrant (or $5 for Westport seniors).
- Use this form for our Winter / Spring 2020 registration if you are planning on mailing it to us with a check.
Register By Phone:
Register By Mail:
Westport Continuing Education
70 North Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
Register In Person:
Staples High School, Room 1040
2019–2020 Holiday Schedule:
The Westport Continuing Education office is closed on October 9, November 28 & 29, December 24, 25 & 31, January 1, January 20, February 17, April 10, May 25 & July 4.
The administration reserves the right to limit enrollment, withdraw courses or discontinue classes. Registrants will be notified only if a course is closed or withdrawn.
Westport Continuing Education cooperates with businesses and community partners to develop and present courses. Westport Continuing Education provides these courses as a public service and does not endorse or recommend any product or service mentioned in connection with these courses.
Please note that our instructors are hired to teach general concepts and not to provide specific investment advice to individuals. Participants should consult their own financial advisors or attorneys before making investment decisions based on our instructors’ classroom examples.