Westport Continuing Education is proud to partner with ed2go, offering a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take online for teens and adults. Explore opportunities to gain new skills or hobbies. Online courses are affordable and convenient. Next ed2go sessions in 2021: August 18 | Sept 15 | Oct 13
Visit Our ed2go website
Please Note: ed2go classes are NOT designed to replace high school curriculum or courses.
How does it work? Six week fundamental classes are completely online, with new sessions starting each month. There are no set times or days that a student is required to be online. The lessons are released on a set schedule.
What is the difference between self-paced and instructor led? Fundamental courses offer the same content with two learning styles in mind. Instructor led courses are for students who prefer a structured learning pace with instructor guidance. Lessons are released biweekly.
Self-paced tutorials are for students who prefer to learn at their own pace and are comfortable with self-guidance. Students gain access to all course material, quizzes and the final exam at the time of enrollment. Read more information here >>
What are the technical requirements? Under each class you will see a tab for “Requirements.” You will need a laptop and this section will indicate software requirements. Many classes require Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader which are free and available for download here:
Adobe Flash Player: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
Adobe Acrobat Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
What is the refund policy? The refund policy is available here >>
More details about how the online classes work: Additional information is available here >>
- Arts + Design: Animation, Graphic Arts, Photography & Web Design
- Business: Accounting, Communication, Finance, Small Business, Project Management and more ...
- Computer Applications: Microsoft Office365, Excel, Quickbooks and more ...
- Health + Fitness: Medical, Veterinary and more ...
- Hospitality: Catering, Events and Pet-Sitting
- Information Technology: Cloud, Networking and Security
- Language: Conversational French, Instant Italian, Speed Spanish and more
- Legal: Employment Law, Paralegal, Real Estate Law, Workman's Comp and more
- Writing: Creative Writing, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Publishing and more ...